We get so happy to see all the images and appreciate our customers share with us. So we thought of giving something in exchange for all the generously shared compliments!
Now you can share images and your reviews with us and enter our Monthly Lucky Draw Contest. You can choose to complete all 5 steps or lesser. Each step has entry points and “1 point = 1 entry” in the lucky draw. Higher entry points = higher chances of winning in the random draw. The lucky draw will happen in the first week of every month and points accumulated in the previous month will be considered.
Here are the 5 steps to share your image and review and the entry points attached to them
|Sharing with us on Instagram DMs/Email||1 point|
|Sharing on your Instagram Story||2 points|
|Sharing a Review on our website under the products you purchased||2 points|
|Sharing a styled image with our product on your Instagram Feed and tagging us in image & description||3 points|
|Referral Order (details below)||5% off|
Like our product and want to share the joy with your friends? Now you can share a personal referral code with your family and friends for their purchase from our website. Each referral order we receive from your code gives you a 5% off on your next purchase. 2 orders will give you 5% off for the next two purchases and so on. 5% is a big deal since we never ever offer discounts on our fairly priced products :)
DM us on Instagram or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your personalized referral code.
- To increase longevity of Raw or Sanded products and protect them from environmental damage, please coat them with varnish. The process can be repeated regularly if any wear and tear in polish is noticed
- Pallets for seating are only to be used with a mattress to help distribute weight.
- In case you experience slip in the mattress , you can use an anti slip underlay which can be bought online
- Since we use natural wood, due to environmental changes (temperature, moisture), the wood may develop cracks. This won’t affect the strength of the pallet since we factor this in during manufacturing.
- Avoid Exposure to direct sunlight and water as it may cause fading or darkening of wood. All types of cleaning should be done with dry/damp cloth only.
- Using placemats, hot pads and coasters under the burning candles, plates, serving dishes and beverages respectively can prevent stains and other damages.